Plasma Powders & Systems, Inc. Systems IntegrationPosted: April 26, 2016
You have identified a Thermal Spray coating that creates a better product and increases market share and profit… Now what?
What do you need to successfully implement a complete Thermal Spray process?
Do you have the expertise to design the right system that won’t delay (or worse, erase) the savings you’re supposed to realize by using this technology?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I call the first paid advertiser on Google?
- Will one of the Thermal Spray “giants” give me the most optimal, cost effective solution OR try to make my application fit one of their canned system packages?
- Can I accomplish the same goal with a quality, lower priced system?
- Should I use wire or powder material? Liquid fuel, gas or electric systems?
- Do I need a spray booth, spray room, acoustic isolation? How much dust collection is required?
- Will automated application and part handling effectively offset labor and material costs?
- Where do I get training and support when I need it?
- How many different suppliers will I have to manage to get the job done right?
Plasma Powders & Systems, Inc. has been helping our clients design, implement and support their Thermal Spray applications for over 30 years. We can provide a complete solution utilizing equipment and materials from multiple manufacturers.
Our experts will confirm your goal, identify issues, make suggestions and help design a system that will meet or exceed your requirements with cutting edge technology that will generate a healthy return on investment for years to come.
We stock systems, replacement parts and materials for immediate needs. We manufacture custom handling equipment and will work with your team to provide or even create custom materials specially suited for your application.
We offer free training (in our NJ facility) with a system purchase and telephone support for all products. We can also perform on-site training and support, if desired.
Contact Plasma Powders & Systems, Inc. now to start planning your application.